The MaRDi centres team is formed from a network of hospital services and patient associations.
The coordinating reference centre is located at the Robert Debré Hospital (Paris 19°), in the Paediatric Gastro-enterology and Nutrition department headed by Prof. Jean-Pierre HUGOT.
The eight constituent reference centres are:
- Hôpital Necker (Paris 15), Paediatric Gastro-enterology and Nutrition department represented by Prof. Olivier GOULET.
- Hôpital Beaujon (Clichy), Gastro-enterology department, MICI (chronic inflammatory intestinal diseases) and nutritional assistance represented by Prof. Francisca JOLY.
- Hôpital Jeanne de Flandres (Lille), Gastroenterology, Nutrition, Hepatology and Paediatric Nutrition department represented by Dr. Dominique GUIMBER.
- Hôpital Femme Mère Enfant (Bron), Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition department represented by Prof. Noël PERETTI.
- Hôpital de la Timone (Marseille), Hepatology and Gastroenterology department represented by Prof. Alexandre FABRE.
- Hôpital des Enfants (Toulouse), Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Nutrition and Hereditary Metabolic diseases department represented by Prof. Emmanuel MAS.
- Hôpital Sud (Rennes), Paediatrics department represented by Dr. Alain DABADIE.
A further twenty centres located in metropolitan France and overseas territories (DOM-TOM) complete the network, as well as six patient associations.