On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 will be held the annual days of the MaRDi reference center and the FIMATHO at the University of Medicine of Paris (Bichat site)
Wednesday 15 June morning: MaRDi reference cente and FIMATHO Annual days on the theme “the family”
Wednesday 15 June afternoon: Annual days of MaRDi reference center
The conference will be avaialbe by videoconference.
Program of the MaRDI-FIMATHO day on the theme of the family (in french): PDF link
Provisional program of the annual MaRDI day (Afternoon):
2-2:30 p.m. MaRDI News and updates : Jean-Pierre Hugot and Naim Drid, Paris
2:30-3:15 p.m. Projects being launched
- Intestinal lymphangectasia (Stéphanie Willot)
- Eosinophine gastroenteritis (Hélène Lengline)
- Botryomycomas: descriptive multicenter study on the evolution according to the treatments (Lindi Adouane or Lelia Duclaux-Loras)
- Baths, swimming and central venous catheters (D Guimber, Lille)
- MaRDi collaborative project to build an e-training site for the prescription of parenteral nutrition (Marie Edith Coste)
- Living with an NAD (Manon Picchi, La Vie par un Fil and POIC Association ).
- Crohn's without relapse (JP Hugot Paris, face-to-face)
- Genetic RCPs State of the platforms (John Rendu, Grenoble)
- A new POIC gene (Fabienne Charbit-Henrion, Paris)
- From genetics to clinical practice (Emmanuelle Dugelay, Paris)
3:35 p.m.-4 p.m.: Break
4-5.30 p.m.: Work in progress and news.
- Immaturity of digestive smooth muscle and visceral myopathies (Pascal de santa Barbara, Montpellier)
- Supply of central KTs (Eric Desruennes, Lille)
- Reinstallation of Chyme (Sabrina Layec (Rennes, video) and Emmanuelle Dugelay (Paris)
- Digital ETP/NPAD tool: Cards of the unexpected (Florence Liebert, Paris).
- Indications and success of intestinal transplantation in 2022 (Florence Lacaille, Paris)
- eNPAD (Shemine Asmina, LHF hope association)
Interested parties may attend for free following this link (the registration is mandatory In french)