DU (Diplome Universitaire or University Diploma) and DIU (Diplôme Inter-Universitaire or Inter-University Diploma) are diplomas internal to the University granting them. A DU is developed, taught and assessed in a single University, while a DIU is organised in partnership by several medical schools from different Universities.
These diplomas are essentially intended for medical/graduate students and health professionals, for the purpose of their continuing education. However, an increasing number of diplomas and certificate courses are developed for patients, expert patients, and sometimes for both health care professionals and expert patients.
DU-DIUs that may be of interest to FIMATHO professionals
- DIU Oral feeding difficulties in children (Paris)
- DIU Oral feeding difficulties in children (Lille)
- DU Swallowing, feeding behaviours in children and their difficulties (Montpellier)
- DIU Hepatology, gastroenterology and paediatric nutrition, and gastroenterology seminar (Bordeaux)
- DU Therapeutic education training (Université des Patients - Paris)
- DIU Rare diseases: from research to treatment (Lille)
- European DIU Clinical nutrition and metabolism (Versailles)
- DIU Foetal medicine (Paris)
- DIU Foetal medicine (Montpellier-Marseille-Nice)
- DIU Foetal medicine (Clermont-Ferrand (see Lyon), Grenoble, Limoges (see Lyon), Lyon, Saint-Étienne)
- DIU Foetal medicine (Strasbourg-Nancy)
- DIU Foetal medicine (Lille)
- DIU Neonatal surgery (Paris-Lille-Nantes)
- DIU Paediatric laparoscopic surgery (Paris-Lille-Nantes)
- DU Medical-surgical pancreatology: theoretical fundamentals in clinical practice (Paris)
- DIU precision diagnostic and personalized medicine (Montpellier-Lyon-Dijon) - consult 2020 flyer
- ERNICA clinical exchange programme - exchange intended for scholarship students and consultants working in ERNICA centres as well as candidates from EU member states not included in ERNICA.