CRDN's RAREsummit21 is a platform for change. It is the infrastructure that unites patients, advocates, experts and leaders to address the challenges faced by people affected by rare diseases. By sharing knowledge and experience, the journey towards better diagnosis, treatment and support for patients and their families is smoother and more certain.
On 7th October 2021, will be held virtually on 5th RAREsummit – a flagship CRDN event gathering over 300 great minds in rare diseases to make connections, exchange ideas and openly debate possibilities.
Through RAREsummit21, the aim is:
- to raise awareness of rare conditions and their impact
- to showcase exemplars of impactful patient group collaboration with other stakeholders
- to bring all stakeholders in rare diseases together to drive patient group, researcher and industry partnering opportunities
- to give stakeholders the knowledge and skills to ensure their practices involve patients and their advocates as essential partners
- to improve the lives of rare disease patients, together, with greater efficiency, collaboration and success
More informations: https://www.camraredisease.org/raresummit21/